As part of a managed response to the current and evolving Coronavirus (COVID19) situation, with immediate effect and until further notice we are implementing the following restrictions.
This virus presents an unprecedented situation for nursing homes and the care provided within them. We are imposing these restrictions in the best interests of our residents and staff.
· Residents should not leave Marymount premises at this time.
· Non-essential visiting is not permitted.
· No children, students or groups are permitted to visit.
If a visit is deemed essential, we would ask you to contact us on 01-8204500 in advance to make appropriate arrangements.
For essential visits, all residents are allowed only 2 nominated visitors until further notice. Names of nominated visitors should be provided to our front of house or any member of management at the earliest opportunity.
Those not on this list will, unfortunately, not be permitted to visit.
Anyone who, in the past 14 days, has visited an effected country or has had contact with a suspected case, or is feeling unwell should not visit.
For all nominated visitors to Marymount, please follow the following visiting protocols –
· Please check in at Front of House, who will sign in on your behalf (sign in book suspended).
· Wash your hands with soap & water or use the alcohol-based hand rub dispensers upon entry and exit to Marymount.
· Practice good respiratory hygiene, that is, when coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
· Maintain social distancing, that is, leave at least 1 metre (3 feet) and avoid physical contact with other residents or staff members such as shaking hands etc.
· We would ask that visits are conducted in residents’ bedrooms and not in common areas.
· We would ask that visitors avoid using the toilet facilities if possible.
To minimise the disruption and impact of these restrictions we would encourage the use of Skype / Video calls as a method of communication and will be happy to arrange this as required.
We would ask for your cooperation and support in ensuring that these restrictions are followed and request that all family members and friends who visit or may intend visiting Marymount, are informed accordingly.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this period of unprecedent challenges presented by Covid19 and will update you further as we review these restrictions.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact any member of management on 01-8204500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org