Marymount Visiting Guidance
- To book your visit use the Calendly system (option of booking a garden or bedroom visit). The link you use is https://calendly.com/mmccfoh – please then select the area your loved one is to proceed with your booking.
- Each Resident can receive 4 indoor/Garden visits per week with two visitors per visit.
- You can book your visit up to 5 days in advance at any given time through Calendly.
- Visits will be up to 1 hour.
- Window visits are continuing as usual.
- Visits by children, other than very young (pre-school) children, can be facilitated if the child is accompanied by an adult who takes responsibility for ensuring appropriate conduct and the child is able to comply with the general requirements for visiting.
- Resident outings for a drive can be facilitated with a risk assessment completed by the management team.
- On arrival, all visitors are to sign a visitor’s declaration form.
- Symptom Screening and Temperature check will be performed upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn for duration of visit/ hands sterilized at main entrance.
- When a visit is in a resident’s bedroom, please remain in the bedroom for the duration of your visit (to minimise contact with other areas / persons)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact any member of management on 01-8204500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org